Delivering high quality international interns to New Zealand.
Many of the worlds’ leading hotels and restaurants utilise internships and benefit greatly from the enthusiasm and skills they have to offer.
Up until now, New Zealand has not been widely offered as a destination for interns, but with skill shortages at their worst ever, Working In® is leading the way to wave New Zealand’s flag!
Partnering with prestigious global hospitality schools, we bring pre-screened, highly educated and motivated interns to New Zealand. These individuals offer a wealth of skills and enthusiasm.
How can New Zealand employers benefit from interns?
- Guaranteed six-month commitment with all interns eligible for a 6-month NZ visa.
- Affordable pay rates under $27 per hour with no additional recruitment fee.
- No requirement for employer accreditation with Immigration New Zealand.
- Potential to hire interns as permanent staff, post-graduation.
- Fill entry-level positions affordably, such as Commis Chef, Cook, F&B Attendant and Housekeeping.
- Flexibility to address staffing demands by having interns to move between departments.
- Quick processing time – only 13 days for a NZ visa.
We manage the entire process from interviewing through to visas and onboarding. Speak to our team today to see how you can benefit from international interns.